I spoke to Sansa once and she shut it down saying she isn’t going.
She said she will quit or be fired rather than go there.
My main concern is for the accessibility-challenged among us – someone who has mobility issues, a broken bone, severe allergies, or requires use of a CPAP.
Sansa is a good employee and I don’t want to lose her, and I think Arya and the company need to accept her decision.
What can I do to get Arya and the company to back off and accept Sansa’s decision? Say this to Arya: “Sansa is thoroughly considered this, and she will not go.
Sansa says no amount of money is worth living under those conditions.
Arya keeps telling Sansa she has to go and is pressuring me to talk her into going.
Our North American senior staff have promised no fall-out if we chose not to attend. We assume it’s too late to change the plans for this year, but we’d really be excited to attend next year if it’s something where hotels are an option.” If you weren’t the new kids, I’d suggest pushing back harder.